A seamless approach between your digital and human connection is essential if you want to create a memorable and exceptional candidate experience.
- Marketing your employer brand through posting content on your culture, your Employer Value Proposition, your jobs on offer, and your great workforce is important
- HOWEVER, your employer brand only comes to life when your Talent and Acquisition Teams walk the talk and deliver on this promise through the candidate journey and experience
- Recruiters and TA Leaders need to be brand advocates and be the authentic and shining example of how companies live their culture and brand promise through actions/behaviors
- This has to carry through to each and every leader within the organization – especially your Hiring Managers, Onboarding Managers, Training and Development Managers, etc.
- Time, money, and resources on activating a great recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy are ALL lost if you as brand advocates are not delivering on your brand promise.
Stay tuned into the Pulse of Employer Branding Africa as you continue to build a broader understanding of why employer branding matters now more than ever!
View our Training and Facilitation Page to make this happen or contact email@example.com for further details.