43% of companies are boosting upskilling efforts after COVID
With much disruption taking place this year, companies are busy reframing their Employer Value Propositions to include ongoing learning and training. This is an essential ingredient to retaining, engaging and attracting talent.
Upskilling is the #1 tool companies are using to bridge gaps and increase productivity. Talent LMS shares the latest stats on why companies should NOT be cutting back on training budgets and how employees view continuous training/learning as an essential and ongoing priority.
Whether you are in Talent Acquisition, HR, Marketing and Communications or Learning and Development, you cannot afford to overlook the untapped knowledge of Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing. I have recently completed a number of knowledge sharing webinars with APSO, Top Employers Institute, recent Collaborate to Navigate co-hosted series for Talent Acquisition Specialists and tailored online training sessions with corporate Talent Management, Marketing and Learning and Development teams.
Employer Branding South Africa offers the following (but not limited) courses and topics in the following:
📌 Entry Level Training (Talent Acquisition, marketing, Internal Communications and/or L & D Teams)
- What is Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing and why should it matter?
- The A – Z of Talent Acquisition, including the Essentials of Employer Branding and Marketing
- Shifting the experience from transactional to innovative through candidate mapping
📌 Entry to Intermediate
- Why is Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing not receiving the attention it deserves?
- Elevating the candidate experience through implementing the fundamental principles of Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing
- What goes into building a compelling Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing campaign?
- Reframing your EVP to make it relevant – living the brand!
📌 Intermediate to Advanced
- You have a crafted brand, but it is not been implemented within your Talent Framework
- Bringing marketing and HR together to provide a one-brand unified approach
- Personal branding – how to become a talent magnet and true brand advocate for your company
- Mapping your candidate/employee experience from hire to retire
- Implementing the Employer Branding Roadmap from start to finish
Training can be conducted in bite-size power sessions or half-day workshops via the Zoom online platform – whatever works for you?
My costs are tailored according to length of workshop, content and number of attendees. Past attendees have enjoyed practical implementable workplace tools.
Celeste on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0) 828282118