Consistency in how your organisation presents its brand both INSIDE and OUT is essential to building a strong reputation in the talent market. Is there a disconnect between what your organisation looks like from the inside out versus outside in?
With more and more companies focusing on becoming self-sufficient in preserving their workforce as well as implementing their own talent attraction strategies, you cannot afford to enter 2017 without attending our forthcoming Masterclass!
Join the Employer Branding SA Team for what promises to be 2 days of inspiring input and interactive learning! Our Agenda below is supported by practical and implementable solutions to enable delegates to hit the ground running with assurance to your success.
DAY ONE – AN OUTWARD FOCUS ON EMPLOYER BRANDING
BUILDING A STRONG EMPLOYER BRAND PRESENCE IN SUPPORT OF YOUR TALENT ATTRACTION STRATEGY
- 2016 takeaways and 2017 global predictions and emerging best practices
- The importance and advantage behind building a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy
- A collaborative approach towards Employer Branding and stakeholder involvement/deliverables
- The candidate experience journey, pitfalls/challenges and differentiators
- Your roadmap to developing an Employer Brand Project Plan
- The imperatives of aligning your internal and external employer brand
- Metrics and how to best measure the effectiveness of your Employer Branding Strategy to meet business objectives
- Proactivity to positioning your Employer Brand – addressing/supressing the appetites of your diverse generations
- The role of the New Age Recruiter
DAY TWO – A FOCUSED APPROACH TO BUILDING A COMPELLING INTERNAL BRAND
THE RATIONALE FOR BUILDING AN EMPLOYER BRAND INSIDE AN ORGANISATION
- What’s trending globally together with supporting insights/metrics and case studies
- The ideal framework for engaging and retaining employees, building on the employees Moments of Truth, from pre-hire to retire
- Fostering the involvement of your leadership and management team in your internal brand strategy
- Building/nurturing a culture, together with values that say ‘you matter’ to your employee/s
- CSI Initiatives
- Employee engagement and research
- The brand experience – creating consistency through your employee/s lifecycle – brand builders and brand busters
- Measuring the metrics and how does the employee brand translate into bottom line profitability