by Roslyn Humphreys, Editor – Fast Moving
World Employer Branding Day
Issued by Fastmoving on behalf of World Employer Branding Day
World Employer Branding Day will be the world’s largest employer branding best practice sharing and networking event in 2016. Taking place in the beautiful city of Prague from 28 – 29 April, Employer Branding SA will be attending the event as the official representative for employer branding in South Africa.
Employer Branding SA aims to enlighten the South African market on the power of employer branding, highlighting the fact that for any company to be profitable, successful, competitive, and uniquely different, this can only be achieved through its people. Their presence at this event is monumental for Employer Branding SA but also for the companies of South Africa.
Employer branding specialists, agencies, and leaders from more than 30 countries will be present at the event sharing invaluable knowledge on how to improve and maintain the employer branding of your company. This is a must for all HR, Talent, Recruitment, Marketing, Communications, PR, and Employer Branding specialists, as you will have the opportunity to network with the best in the industry.
The key themes for the World Employer Branding Day event are
• Future trends in Employer Branding Diversity and inclusion
• Localisation of global strategy
• Employer brand leadership certification
• Employee Ambassador programmes
• Integrated candidate, employee, and customer experience
• Strategic employer branding
• Employment lifecycle management
• Measuring ROI and engaging leadership
• Social, HR tech, and digital strategy
Conducted in English, Slovak Translation Available
28 April 2016
2016 World Employer Branding Day Summit
28 April 2016
World Employer Branding Day Cocktail Party
29 April 2016
Prague City Guided Tour with your Employer Branding Colleagues from around The World
29 April 2016
Country Partners & Delegates
1. The only conference in the world that brings together the key players in the global employer branding industry in the one place at the same time.
2. Learn the key trends in employer branding and people management from the companies that are driving best practice.
3. Connect, network and learn from the world’s leading employer branding specialists from more than 30 countries.
4. Learn how to develop a strategic approach to employer branding
5. Understand how to measure ROI of your strategy.
6. Learn how to engage senior leadership to invest in employer branding.
7. Develop strong employer branding connections from around the world that will assist you with your future strategy.
8. Participate in a world-class event over two days learning from the diversity of approaches in employer branding around the world.
Be there or be left behind this growing global trend. Get your tickets here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/world-employer-branding-day-28-29-april-2016-tickets-19816203799
For more information on this most auspicious event, visit www.worldemployerbrandingday.community
For more information on the South African representatives, Employer Branding SA, visit www.employerbrandingsa.co.za
This article was first published on FastMoving.co.za.