A Practical Approach to Employer Branding for Progressive Leaders
Build a competitive Employer Brand and Value Proposition with impact and relevance to retain and attract the best Talent
Faced with global uncertainty and competition to retain and attract talent, a well-defined employer brand and unique value proposition have become increasingly important to set your company apart from the rest. The adoption of employer branding has now become a necessity and not a luxury.
Many credible sources (Glassdoor) confirm the importance of adopting employer branding if you wish to motivate remote high-performance teams and secure the best-in-class talent.
Who is this training for?
CHRO’s, Talent Acquisition Leaders, Recruiters, Marketers, HR Business Partners, and all Leaders that touch your Talent Brand – entry-level to seasoned.
Why is it important?
- People view a professional and well-looked-after employer brand, which informs, engages, and is actively managed, as important
- To engage, motivate and retain employees they need ongoing reminding of why they choose you as their place of work
- A well-defined employer brand acts as a smart filter to qualifying the right and repelling the wrong candidates
- You might have a well-defined brand and Employer Value Proposition (EVP), but not enough is being done to communicate to retain and promote to attract candidates
- Talent Leaders have shifted from being purely transactional to strong marketers, influencers, and ambassadors
- If you want to compete in a global talent market, you need to be knowledgeable of these universal tools, solutions, and best practice
What to expect? A snapshot View of Some of our Course Content
- Rewriting the necessary shift from HR/Talent Acquisition Specialist to modern-day professional Advisors, Influencers, and Employer Brand Ambassadors
- Learn what and how an employer brand drives business outcomes in the real world to secure decision-maker buy-in
- Developing your Employer Brand Roadmap – a 10-step approach to getting started
- Defining your company’s DNA and building a compelling EVP Framework
- Translating your EVP through your candidate/employee experience journey – one of emotional, engaging, and creative – the important Touchpoints and Stages (Moments of Truth)
- The Recruitment Marketing Eco-System: what are the best tools to build Employer Brand Equity
- Channel Planning and building a Recruitment Marketing Strategy – inside and out
- Target marketing and development of personas to address your key objective/s i.e. graduate recruitment, critical skill sets, etc.
- The importance of measuring your Employer Branding Strategy and alignment of metrics to objectives
6 Great Takeaways from this Training
- Interactive and consultative
- Self-assessments and collaborative discussions
- Knowledge sharing with like-minded Leaders
- Implementable and reusable tools to take back into the workplace
- Plenty of insights and reference points/sources to global best practices
- Certificate of Course completion
May 2023 (date to be confirmed)
Please note that training is structured over two days:
Day One from 09h00 to 17h00
Day Two from 09h00 to 14h00
(please make provision for extra time should we run over)
- Public training workshop: This will be conducted online where attendees will have the added advantage of knowledge sharing
- Tailored training workshop: This course can be tailored to address your specific in-house recruitment marketing and talent acquisition needs/challenges. Available on request
R 5 580.00 per person
If you need more information, please contact Celeste Sirin on email@example.com
REGISTER below and learn to build an employer brand and value proposition that will retain and attract the best people!
Transition to a future-fit and trusted HR Adviser and Brand Ambassador
78% of job candidates say the overall candidate experience they get is an indicator of how a company values its people. (Talent Adore)
Informed and educated candidates
75% of candidates will research a company’s reputation before applying for a job opening. (LinkedIn)
Improved Conversion Ratios
Companies with strong employer brand see 50% more qualified applicants and take 1–2x faster to hire. (LinkedIn)
63% of job seekers will likely reject a a job offer because of a bad candidate experience (Software Advice)