When Employer Branding Africa started its journey with Retail Group, people were well informed of Retail Group’s individual restaurant outlet brands e.g. Debonairs. Milky Lane etc., but the company was not well known in the market as a place of work. The Head of HR for Retail Group had built their Employer Value Proposition and their EVP pillars/drivers which were compelling enough to position their company as an employer of choice.
Retail Group had collected both quantitative and qualitative insights from conducting online surveys and focus group sessions. Retail Group needed assistance from a specialised recruitment marketing and employer branding agency to roll out their employer branding communications strategy both internally and externally.
Employer Branding Africa partnered with Retail Group to:
- Utilise their content to build and prepare their internal and external communication plans.
- Develop visual identity, concepts, collateral and copywrite information and employer brand messages to take to market.
- Set up social media profiles (LinkedIn and Facebook), manage, schedule and monitor content and performance.
- Source, receive and write/build content from client to inform/educate, shape and enlighten the external talent market of Retail Group as a great place to work.
- Leverage external employer brand messaging to internalise, imbed and drive further employee engagement.
- Assist their Talent Advisors on how to source employee generated content that would excite and inform their potential talent market on what it is like to establish a future career at Retail Group.